Unknown Warriors Index du Forum Unknown Warriors
Bienvenue chez les U.W., lieu où le partage et le désir de faire des connaissances sont les seules choses requises pour y poster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] Alter$Ego@Pc Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unknown Warriors Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rawdytawne

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Alter$Ego@Pc Game Répondre en citant

Alter Ego Pc Game > bit.ly/1Pbtm5X

Alter Ego Pc Game, jerry springer show online

ac186bab57
Alas, I have to not recommend it, and I feel horrible doing so. Buy this only if less than $5, and even then. The background images and graphics are wonderfully designed and rendered; I like this type of graphics in adventures! Another plus concerns the changing of the person you play: on the one hand the thief who wants to go to America with his friend, on the other the police man for whom duty and honor stands on the highest place. There were no silly puzzles; some puzzles were there just for the sake of being puzzles, but all had a reasonable solution.Overall, I had a pleasant experience, in a dark and creepy way. Has great memorable characters, nicely done scenes, and a great interesting storyline.Only negative thing I have about it is the ending, which was very unsatisfying.

You know the key is behind the statue, you can look at the statue, but the character would refuse just taking the key. At most this game is pretty atmospheric when the crude animations and sub-standard 3d models can be overlooked. Story proressions was good, but ending was really abrupt, wish there was multiple endings. As is the end: you can say it's positive because of the unexpected things happening there (there were hints for a sequel, but that wasn't made, in my eyes), you can say it is negative because it's very abrupt. PC . prghoperateur Aug 18, 2010 I must agree with MoonBird. Picking-up a box from the lowest shelf? Let's turn it into a puzzle! Nothing is too trivial for this game. Think cold drink in one hand, mouse in the other, minimal thinking required. He manages to escape to find his childhood friend Brian for a job, only to find himself in an uncanny intrigue concerning Sir William himself. I like the dark atmosphere that grows even darker at the end.

english movies 18sxadobe reader download fullmens kenneth cole watcheswelding school onlinefree download mpeg playerlatest hottest hollywood moviesturbotax state downloadcreating a free website for a small businessfree social chatgarden shed windows

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unknown Warriors Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation